New London Stansted Route To Olsztyn Mazury
Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (31 May) further expanded its London Stansted winter 2016 schedule with a new route to Olsztyn Mazury, its 13th Polish airport, in addition to 4 new other routes to Hamburg, Luxembourg, Timisoara and Toulouse,which will help deliver 20m customers p.a. and support 15,000* jobs at London Stansted Airport.
Ryanair’s London Stansted winter 2016 schedule will deliver:
- 5 new routes to: Hamburg (2 daily), Luxembourg (1 daily), Olsztyn Mazury (3 weekly), Timisoara (1 daily) & Toulouse (1 daily)
- 2 new winter services: Jerez (2 wkly) & Sofia (2 daily)
- More flights to: Alicante (10 wkly), Bordeaux (5 wkly), Faro (1 daily), Gran Canaria (6 wkly), Lanzarote (5 wkly), Malta (4 wkly), Nuremberg (2 daily), Seville (9 wkly) & Valencia (1 daily)
- 110 routes in total
- Over 1,000 weekly flights
- 20m customers p.a. (+1.2m)
- 15,000* “on-site” jobs p.a.
This new Olsztyn Mazury route is ideal for both business and leisure customers, who can now choose from 110 London Stansted routes in winter 2016, on the lowest fares and look forward to further improvements, under Ryanair’s “Always Getting Better” programme, which includes more new routes, new digital features, and new cabin interiors.
Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said:
“We are pleased to launch a new London Stansted route to Olsztyn Mazury with a 3 times weekly service, as part of our winter 2016 schedule, which also includes 4 other new routes to Hamburg, Luxembourg, Timisoara and Toulouse, which will help deliver 20m customers p.a. and support 15,000* jobs at London Stansted Airport.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats to Olsztyn Mazury from just £19.99, which are available for booking until Thursday (2 June) for travel in November. Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”