Ryanair, Europe’s No 1 airline, today (12 Apr) announced that it is recruiting cabin crew for its European bases. Crewlink, Ryanair’s recruitment partner, will be hosting recruitment events in Dublin in the coming weeks, and all interested in these positions are welcome to apply.
Full training will be provided and prior experience is not necessary. Applicants will have the opportunity to be based in one of Ryanair’s European bases upon successful completion of training.
Ryanair currently has over 9,000 cabin crew who are responsible for maintaining the highest industry safety standards, whilst providing a best in class customer service experience, and reasons to join them include:
- Free Training
- Allowance paid during training
- Free uniform in year 1 – Uniform allowance in year 2
- €750 new joiners allowance
- Competitive basic salary
- Productivity bonus
- Flight duty pay/sales bonus
- Year 1 on target earnings of €17k-€23k
- Fantastic promotional opportunities
- Guaranteed 2-year contract with offer of permanent contract thereafter
- Great choice of bases
- Stable 5 on 3 off roster
- Staff travel
- Security of working for a financially stable airline.
Ryanair’s Head of Talent Acquisition, Mark Duffy said:
“Our recruitment partner, Crewlink will be hosting recruitment events in Dublin in the coming weeks. This is a fantastic opportunity to join Europe’s number one airline and start your dream job as cabin crew in 2018. For further information visit https://careers.ryanair.com.”