Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (15 Mar) launched its first flights to Turkey with two new routes to Dalaman from Dublin and Bratislava. Both routes will operate once a week from June, as part of its Summer 2018 schedule, and go on sale today from the Ryanair.com website.
Irish consumers and visitors can enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
– Reduced checked-in bag fees – lower €25 fee, bigger 20kg bag allowance
– Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow
– Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit
– Ryanair Transfers – wider choice of ground transport with new partner Car Trawler
– Punctuality Promise – 90% of our flights will be on time
– Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and we’ll refund the difference + €5 to your My Ryanair account
Ryanair’s David O’Brien said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce our entry into the Turkish market, initially with two routes to Dalaman from Dublin and Bratislava commencing in June. Both routes will operate once a week as part of our Summer 2018 schedule, and go on sale today from the Ryanair.com website.
To celebrate we are releasing seats for sale from €39.99 for travel from June, which are available for booking until midnight Friday (16 Mar). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”