Ryanair, Ireland’s No.1 airline, today (26 Feb) launched its Irish Winter 2019 schedule, with 119 routes in total, including 2 new routes from Dublin to Milan and from Knock to Tenerife, and 10 new winter services to exciting connections such as Dublin to Kyiv and Cork to Malta, which will deliver 17m customers p.a. and support 12,750* jobs at Dublin, Shannon, Cork, Knock and Kerry airports, as Ryanair grows by 6% in Ireland.
Ryanair’s Irish winter 19 schedule will deliver:
- 1 new route to Milan Malpensa (daily)
- 6 new winter services: Bordeaux (2 per week), Bournemouth (4), Gothenburg (2),
Kyiv (2), London Southend (2 daily) & Pisa (2)
- More flights on 3 other routes: Cologne (daily), Lisbon (9) & Malaga (11)
- 82 routes in total
- 1m customers p.a. (+6%)
- 10,575* “on-site” jobs p.a.
- 12 routes in total
- 810,000 customers p.a. (+3%)
- 610* “on-site” jobs p.a.
- 4 new winter services: Alicante (2), Budapest (2), Malta (2) & Poznan (2)
- 14 routes in total
- 2m customers p.a. (+17%)
- 900* “on-site” jobs p.a.
- 1 new route to Tenerife (weekly)
- 7 routes in total
- 615,000 customers p.a. (+3%)
- 460* “on-site” jobs p.a.
- 4 routes in total
- 310,000 customers p.a.
- 210* “on-site” jobs p.a.
Irish consumers and visitors can now book their holidays on 119 routes as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s 2019 customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €/£ 5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- New Max Aircraft – new interiors, more legroom, more seats, greenest aircraft – April
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
To celebrate, Ryanair has launched a seat sale with fares on its Irish routes available from just €14.99, for travel in March and April, which must be booked by midnight Thursday (28 Feb), only on the Ryanair.com website
In Dublin, Ryanair’s Kenny Jacobs said:
“We are pleased to launch our Irish winter schedule 2019, with 2 new routes and 119 routes in total, which will deliver 17 million customers p.a. and support 12,750* jobs at Dublin, Shannon, Cork, Knock and Kerry airports, as we grow our Irish traffic by 6%.
Irish customers and visitors can now book seats as far as March 2020 and enjoy our latest customer care improvements, so there’s never been a better time to book a low fare flight with Ryanair. To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale from just €14.99 for travel in March and April, which are available for booking until midnight Thursday (28 Feb). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”
*ACI research confirms up to 750 ‘on-site’ jobs are sustained at international airports for every 1m passengers