Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (21 Feb) announced a new Kyiv route to Madrid, with a four times weekly service commencing in October, as part of Ryanair’s extended Kyiv Winter 2019 schedule, which will be launched shortly.
Ukrainian consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- New Max Aircraft – new interiors, more legroom, more seats, greenest aircraft – April
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
Ryanair’s full Kyiv Winter 2019 schedule will be unveiled soon. To celebrate its new Madrid route, Ryanair has launched a seat sale with fares from Kyiv from just €19.99, for travel in April, which must be booked by midnight Sunday (24 Feb), only on the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair’s Olga Pawlonka said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce a new Kyiv route to Madrid, commencing in October 2019, which will operate four times per week, as part of our winter 2019 schedule. Customers in Ukraine can now book flights to Madrid as far out as March 2020, with our full schedule launching soon.
To celebrate we are releasing seats on sale from just €19.99, for travel in April, which must be booked by midnight Sunday (24 Feb). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”
Pavlo Riabikin, Boryspil International Airport State Enterprise CEO, said:
“We are welcoming the new Ryanair route to Madrid. Expansion of flight network always and in the best possible way underlines Boryspil Airport and it’s partners progress. We truly hope that this year our dear passengers will be kindly surprised on more than one occasion.”