Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (13 Mar) announced a new Manchester route to Prague, commencing in October, as part of Ryanair’s Manchester Winter 2019 schedule, which will be launched shortly.
Manchester consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
Ryanair’s full Manchester Winter 2019 schedule will be unveiled soon. To celebrate its new Prague route, Ryanair has launched a seat sale with fares available from just £14.99, for travel in May, which must be booked by midnight Friday (15 Mar), only on the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce a new Manchester route to Prague, commencing in October 2019 with nine weekly services, as part of our winter 2019 schedule. Customers in Manchester can now book flights to Prague as far out as March 2020, with our full schedule launching soon.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale from just £14.99, for travel in May, which are available for booking until midnight Friday (15 Mar). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”
Stephen Turner, Commercial Director at Manchester Airport, said:
“We’re delighted to see Ryanair offering our passengers even more routes to choose from for Winter 2019. Prague is a fantastic city to explore and hugely popular with the 22 million people in our catchment area.”