Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (7 July) announced 16 new routes between Ukraine and Italy as part of its Winter 2020 and Summer 2021 schedules.
Commencing at the end of October, and subject to approval by the regulatory authorities, Ryanair’s Ukraine Winter 2020 schedule will deliver 58 routes in total, 150 weekly frequencies and 11 new winter services to Italy including:
- 1 new Kharkiv route to Milan Bergamo (2 weekly)
- 4 new Kyiv routes to: Milan Bergamo (4w), Catania (2w), Bologna (3w) & Rome Fiumicino (5w)
- 3 new Lviv routes to Milan Bergamo (2w), Bologna (2w) & Rome Fiumicino (2w)
- 3 new Odesa routes to Milan Bergamo (2w), Bologna (2w) & Rome Fiumicino (2w)
Ryanair has also announced 5 new routes and extra frequencies from Lviv to Italy, commencing from the end of March 2021 (subject to approval by the regulatory authorities) as part of its Summer 2021 schedule.
- 5 new Lviv routes to Bari, Naples, Palermo, Turin and Venise Treviso (all 2w)
- Increase of frequencies on Lviv – Milan Bergamo and Rome Fiumicino (to 4w)
Ukrainian consumers and visitors can now book a winter or summer getaway to Italy, flying on the lowest fares. To celebrate its new Italian routes, Ryanair is offering seats from 799 UAH one way for travel until the end of May 2021, which must be booked by Friday (10th July), only on the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair’s Olga Pawlonka said:
“We are pleased to announce 16 new routes between Ukraine and Italy as part of our Winter 2020 and Summer 2021 schedules. Customers in Ukraine can now book flights to Bari, Bologna, Milan Bergamo, Naples or Palermo and enjoy a winter or summer getaway on the lowest fares.
To celebrate these new routes, we have launched seats from 799 UAH one way, for travel until the end of May 2021, which must be booked by midnight Friday (10th July). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”