SHAMROCKING SEAT SALE WITH FARES FROM €17.99
Ryanair, Europe’s No. 1 airline, today (15 Mar) announced the results of its St Patrick’s Day travel survey which revealed:
- Ryanair will fly over 6,000 customers named ‘Patrick’* this St Patrick’s weekend
- Over 1,300 ‘Patricks’ will fly Ryanair on the day itself
- Over 70,000 Ryanair customers will fly to Ireland this St Patrick’s weekend
- The UK, Spain and Germany are the top three countries for visitors to Ireland this weekend
- Irish people will escape the celebrations by travelling to Amsterdam, Barcelona, Madrid and the UK
- Ryanair will carry over 1 million customers this weekend (7% with an Irish passport)
To celebrate, Ryanair has launched a ‘Shamrocking Sale’ with seats on sale from just €/£17.99, for travel from April to May, so all its customers can have the luck of the Irish and book themselves a bargain break today. This offer is available for booking from now until midnight Sunday (17th March), so customers should act fast and log on to www.ryanair.com to avoid missing out.
Ryanair’s Alejandra Ruiz said:
“Whether you’re a Paddy, a Patrick or a Patricio, the Irish spirit will be in the air this weekend and we are pleased to fly more than 1 million customers, and over 6,000 ‘Patricks’, across Europe this St. Patrick’s weekend.
We’re sharing the luck of the Irish with our customers across Europe with our ‘Shamrocking Sale’ with seats on sale from just €17.99. Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com today and bag a lucky break.”
*Including Patrick, Pat, Padraig, Patricia and other variations.