Ryanair, Ireland’s No 1 airline, today (22 Jan) launched flights from Knock to Girona, as part of its peak summer 2018 schedule, which will operate twice weekly on Tuesdays and Saturdays from June to August, and are on sale now from the Ryanair.com website.
Irish consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as October 2018, on even lower fares, and enjoy the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
– Reduced checked-in bag fees – one €25 fee, one 20kg size
– Connecting flights at Milan, Rome & Porto
– 20 Air Europa long haul routes from Madrid on sale on Ryanair.com
– A new partnership with Erasmus Network offering students discounts & a dedicated booking platform
– Alexa voice recognition to search flights, hotels & flight status on the Ryanair.com website
– New Ryanair Rooms website & app
Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said:
“Ryanair is pleased to launch this route from Knock to Girona for its peak summer 2018 schedule, which will operate twice weekly on Tuesdays and Saturdays from June to August, and these flights are on sale now from the Ryanair.com website.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale from Ireland to Europe from just €9.99 for travel until June, which are available for booking until Wednesday (24 Jan). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”