Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (3 May) announced that its Android app now supports Google Pay, providing customers with even more ways to book and pay for the lowest fares on the Ryanair app, which has been downloaded over 31 million times to date.
Ryanair customers with Google Pay accounts now have an easy, secure and private way to pay for their Ryanair flights using Google Pay, ensuring even faster bookings.
Google Pay integration is the latest initiative under our “Always Getting Better” programme, which also includes:
• Reduced checked-in bag fees – lower €25 fee, bigger 20kg bag allowance
• Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit
• Ryanair Transfers – wider choice of ground transport with new partner Car Trawler
• Punctuality Promise – 90% of Ryanair flights will be on time
• Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and Ryanair will refund the difference + €5 to your My Ryanair account
Ryanair’s John Hurley said:
“Google Pay is at the cutting edge of mobile payment technology, is simple to set up and makes booking Ryanair flights even faster. As Europe’s number one airline, we are now pleased to offer our customers this new payment option which is transforming mobile payments, providing even more ways for consumers to book the lowest fares on the Ryanair app.”