Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (24 May) launched a new Banja Luka to Stockholm Skavsta route which will operate twice weekly as part of its Winter 2018 schedule, and goes on sale later today from the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair’s Winter 2018 schedule from Banja Luka will deliver:
- 3 new routes to Brussels Charleroi (2 wkly), Memmingen (2) and Stockholm Skavsta (2)
- 100,000 customers p.a.
- 75* “on-site jobs p.a.
Bosnia is Ryanair’s 37th country of operation and customers can enjoy the lowest fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
- Reduced checked-in bag fees – lower €25 fee, bigger 20kg bag allowance
- Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow
- Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit
- Ryanair Transfers – wider choice of ground transport with new partner Car Trawler
- Punctuality Promise – 90% of Ryanair flights will be on time
- Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and Ryanair will refund the difference + €5 to your My Ryanair account
Ryanair’s Sales and Marketing Manager for CEE, Olga Pawlonka said:
“Ryanair is pleased to launch another new route from Banja Luka (our newest airport) to Stockholm Skavsta which will operate twice weekly as part of our Winter 2018 schedule, which goes on sale later today on the Ryanair.com website.
To celebrate we are releasing seats for sale from €19.99 for travel from November, which are available for booking until midnight Sunday (27 May). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”