Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (16 Feb) launched a new Bristol to Shannon route, which will operate twice weekly from 17th May until the end of October, as part of its Summer 2018 schedule. This new route goes on sale later today from the Ryanair.com website.
UK consumers and visitors can book their holidays on even lower fares, and enjoy the 2018 “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
- Reduced checked-in bag fees – lower £25 fee, bigger 20kg bag allowance
- Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow
- Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit
- Ryanair Transfers – wider choice of ground transport with new partner Car Trawler
- Punctuality Promise – 90% of our flights will be on time
- Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and we’ll refund the difference + £5 to your My Ryanair account
Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said:
“Ryanair is pleased to launch a new Bristol to Shannon route, which will operate twice weekly from May to October, as part of our Summer 2018 schedule, and goes on sale later today from the Ryanair.com website.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale from just £19.99 for travel in May and June, which are available for booking until Sunday (18 Feb). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”