Ryanair, Ireland’s No.1 airline, today (13 June) announced a new Dublin route to/from London Southend, with a double daily service commencing in April 2019, the first new route of Ryanair’s Summer 2019 schedule.
Dublin consumers and visitors now book flights on 15 Dublin Summer 2019 routes and enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
- Reduced checked-in bag fees – lower €25 fee, bigger 20kg bag allowance
- Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow
- Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit
- Ryanair Transfers – wider choice of ground transport with new partner Car Trawler
- Punctuality Promise – 90% of Ryanair flights will be on time
- Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and Ryanair will refund the difference + €5 to your My Ryanair account
Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce a new Dublin to London Southend route commencing in April 2019, which will operate twice daily as part of our Summer 2019 schedule, our fourth Dublin-London service following Gatwick, Luton and Stansted. Customers can now book 15 Dublin 2019 routes out as far as October 2019, with our full Summer 2019 schedule set to go on sale in the autumn.
To celebrate we are releasing seats for sale from €24.99 for travel in April, which are available for booking until midnight Friday (15 June). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”