Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (28 June) announced a new weekly London Stansted ski route to/from Dole, France commencing in December 2018. Ryanair’s London Stansted Winter 2018 schedule includes 124 routes in total, with three other new routes to Belfast, Edinburgh and Nantes.
London Stansted consumers and visitors can now enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
– Reduced checked-in bag fees – lower €25 fee, bigger 20kg bag allowance
– Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow
– Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit
– Ryanair Transfers – wider choice of ground transport with new partner Car Trawler
– Punctuality Promise – 90% of Ryanair flights will be on time
– Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and Ryanair will refund the difference + €5 to your My Ryanair account
Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce a new London Stansted to Dole route commencing in December 2018, which will operate once weekly as part of our Winter 2018 schedule. Customers can now book their trip to Dole as far out as March 2019 getting to the slopes on the lowest fares this winter.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale from London Stansted from just £19.99 for travel until October 2018 which are available for booking until midnight Saturday (30 June). These seats are sure to sell quickly so customers should log on to Ryanair.com today to avoid missing out.”
London Stansted’s Mark Davison said:
“It’s great news that Ryanair is adding another new service to its extensive route network already availablefrom London Stansted. Dole is an exciting new destination which I’m sure will prove to be very popular with passengers looking for even more choice when heading off to France.”