Ryanair, Europe’s No. 1 airline, today (28 Feb) launched its Riga winter 2018 schedule with 3 new routes to Edinburgh, Eindhoven and Paphos, and Ryanair will operate a total of 15 routes from Riga which will help deliver 1.06m customer p.a. through the Latvian capital next year
Ryanair’s Riga 2018 schedule will deliver:
– 16 summer routes, 4 new routes: Burgas (2 wkly), Malta (2), Barcelona Girona (2) & Paphos (2)
– 15 winter routes, 3 new routes: Edinburgh (1 wkly), Eindhoven (4) & Paphos (2)
– 1.06m customers p.a.
– 795* on-site jobs
– 13% passenger growth
Latvian consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as March 2019, on even lower fares, and enjoy Ryanair’s 2018 “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
– Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and we’ll refund the difference + €5 to your My Ryanair account
– Punctuality Promise – we aim to deliver 90% of flights on time
– Lower checked-in bag fees (€25), bigger bag allowance (20kg)
– Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow
– Ryanair Rooms with “10% back” Travel Credit
In Riga, Ryanair’s David O’Brien said:
“We are pleased to launch Ryanair’s Riga winter 2018 schedule as Ryanair delivers 3 new routes to Edinburgh, Eindhoven and Paphos and 13% growth at Riga Airport.
To celebrate the launch of Ryanair’s Riga winter 2018 schedule, we are releasing 500,000 seats for sale from Riga g with up to 25% off for travel 6-23 March and 9-27 April. This seat sale is available for booking until midnight Wednesday 28 February. Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”