Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (26 Feb) announced a new route between Luxembourg and Palma de Mallorca which will run twice weekly from June to August and will go on sale on the Ryanair.com website today. This new route is part of Ryanair’s peak S18 schedule that will base 2 more aircraft at Palma de Mallorca airport.
Luxembourg consumers and visitors can book their holidays on even lower fares, and enjoy the 2018 “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
– Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and we’ll refund the difference + €5 to your My Ryanair account
– Punctuality Promise – 90% of our flights will be on time
– Reduced checked-in bag fees – lower €25 fee, bigger 20kg bag allowance
– Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow
– Ryanair Rooms with “10% back” Travel Credit
Ryanair’s Helene Begasse said:
“Ryanair is pleased to launch a new route between Luxembourg and Mallorca, which will operate twice weekly from June to August, as part of our peak Summer 2018 schedule. Luxembourg consumers and visitors can look forward to lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements.
To celebrate our summer expansion, we are releasing seats for sale on this new route from just €29.99, which are available for booking from today for travel from June to August. Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”