Ryanair, Europe’s No. 1 airline, today (30 Nov) announced that it has increased flights between Lappeenranta and Milan Bergamo due to popular demand. The route, which initially launched with 1 weekly flight, will now operate twice weekly on Wednesdays and Saturdays, as part of its summer 2018 schedule, beginning in March.
Lappeenranta consumers and visitors can enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
- Connecting flights at Milano Bergamo
- Reduced checked-in bag fees – one €25 fee, one 20kg size
- A new partnership with Erasmus Network offering students discounts & a dedicated booking platform
- Alexa voice recognition to search flights, hotels and flight status on the Ryanair.com website
- New Ryanair Rooms website and app
This new Lappeenranta-Milan Bergamo route is on sale now from Ryanair.com, with seats from just €34.99, for travel in May, which are only available for booking on the Ryanair.com website until midnight Monday (4 Dec).
Ryanair’s Chris Lundshøj said:
“Due to popular demand, we are pleased to double the frequency of our new route from Lappeenranta to Milan Bergamo from 1 to 2 weekly, which will operate on Wednesdays and Saturdays from March 2018, as part of our summer 2018 schedule.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale from just €34.99 for travel from in May, which are available for booking until midnight Monday (4 Dec). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com now and avoid missing out.”