Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (7 March) launched its Greek Winter 2019 schedule, with 12 new routes (connecting 10 countries) including exciting connections such as Athens to Barcelona and Madrid, and Thessaloniki to Copenhagen, with 55 routes in total, which will deliver 5.6m customers p.a. and support over 4,200* jobs at Ryanair’s Greek airports this year.
Ryanair’s Greek Winter 2019 schedule will deliver:
- 5 new routes to Barcelona (5 pw), Kyiv (2), Madrid (4), Nuremburg (2) & Tel Aviv (3)
- 28 routes in total
- 4 million customers p.a.
- 1,800* “on-site” jobs p.a.
- 7 new routes to Budapest (2 pw), Copenhagen (2), Krakow (2), Manchester (2), Malta (2), Stockholm Skavsta (2) & Tel Aviv (3)
- 24 routes in total
- 6m customers p.a.
- 1,200* “on-site” jobs p.a.
- 2 routes to Paphos (2 pw) & Thessaloniki (4)
- 520,000 customers p.a.
- 1 route to Athens (2 daily)
- 260,000 customers p.a.
Greek consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s 2019 customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- New Max Aircraft – new interiors, more legroom, more seats, greenest aircraft – April
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
To celebrate, Ryanair has launched a seat sale on its European network with fares available from just €16.99, for travel in April and May, which must be booked by midnight Sunday (10 Mar), only on the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair’s David O’Brien said:
“Ryanair is pleased to launch its Greek Winter 2019 schedule, with 12 new routes and 55 routes in total, delivering 5.6 million customers through our Greek airports next year. Greek customers and visitors can book our Winter 2019 low fare seats from today, so there’s never been a better time to book a low fare flight with Ryanair.”
*ACI research confirms up to 750 ‘on-site’ jobs are sustained at international airports for every 1m passengers