Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (29 Feb) announced 2 new Greek routes to Italy, with services from Kos to Rome Fiumicino and Rhodes to Catania, both weekly, commencing in July, as part of Ryanair’s extended Greek Summer 2019 schedule.
Ryanair’s Kos Summer schedule now includes 2 routes in total, to Berlin Tegel and now Rome Fiumicino, while Ryanair’s Rhodes Summer schedule includes 13 routes in total, with 4 new routes to Berlin Tegel, Naples, Rome Fiumicino and now Catania.
Greek consumers and visitors can book their holidays as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s recently announced 2019 customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- New Max Aircraft – new interiors, more legroom, more seats, greenest aircraft – April
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
Ryanair’s Chiara Ravara said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce two new Greek routes from Kos to Rome Fiumicino and Rhodes to Catania, both offering a weekly service, commencing in July, as part of our extended Greek Summer 2019 schedule.
To celebrate we are offering flights from Kos and Rhodes for as little as €19.99, for travel until the end of May. This offer is available for booking until midnight Sunday (3 Mar). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”