Ryanair, Europe’s No. 1 airline, today (13 Feb) launched 2 new Tangier routes to Seville and Valencia, 1 new Rabat route to Seville and 1 new Fez route to Valencia which will all run twice weekly as part of its Winter 2018 schedule, which will go on sale on the Ryanair.com website next month.
Moroccan consumers and visitors can enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
– Reduced checked-in bag fees – lower €25 fee, bigger 20kg bag allowance
– Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow
– Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit
– Ryanair Transfers – wider choice of ground transport with new partner Car Trawler
– Punctuality Promise – 90% of our flights will be on time
– Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and we’ll refund the difference + €5 to your My Ryanair account
Ryanair’s Chiara Ravara said:
“We are pleased to launch 2 new routes from Tangier to Seville and Valencia, 1 new route from Rabat to Seville and 1 new route from Fez to Valencia all with a twice weekly service, which will operate as part of our Winter 2018 schedule. These 4 new routes included in our Winter 2018 schedule will go on sale next month, and Moroccan consumers and visitors can look forward to even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale from just €19.99 (subject to availability) for travel between March and May, which are available for booking until midnight Friday (16 Feb). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com now and avoid missing out.”