Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (13 Mar) launched its Czech Republic Winter 2019 schedule, with 34 routes in total, and 12 new routes, including exciting connections such as Brno to Berlin Schönefeld and Prague to Bordeaux and Manchester, which will deliver 2.7m customers p.a. and support 2,025* jobs at Brno, Ostrava, Prague and Pardubice airports, as Ryanair grows by 42% in the Czech Republic.
Ryanair’s Czech winter 19 schedule will deliver:
- 11 new routes: Bari (2 per week), Billund (3), Bordeaux (2), Bournemouth (2), Copenhagen (daily), Gothenburg (2), Manchester (9), Marseille(2), Riga (3), Stockholm (3) & Venice Treviso (4)
- More flights on 6 other routes: Edinburgh (4), Bologna (4), Budapest (9), London Stansted (19),
Madrid (daily) & Milan Bergamo (12)
- 30 routes in total
- 4m customers p.a. (+48%)
- 1,800* “on-site” jobs p.a.
- 1 new route to Berlin Schönefeld (2 per week)
- 3 routes in total
- 185,000 customers p.a. (+54%)
- 140* “on-site” jobs p.a.
Czech consumers and visitors can now book their holidays on 34 routes as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s 2019 customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €/£ 5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- New Max Aircraft – new interiors, more legroom, more seats, greenest aircraft – April
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme, environmental partnerships & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
To celebrate, Ryanair has launched a seat sale with fares on its Czech routes available from just 389Kč, for travel in April and May, which must be booked by midnight Friday (15 Mar), only on the Ryanair.com website.
In Prague, Ryanair’s Chiara Ravara said:
“We are pleased to launch our Czech winter schedule 2019, with 12 new routes and 34 routes in total, which will deliver 2.7 million customers p.a. and support over 2,000 jobs at Brno, Ostrava, Prague and Pardubice airports, as we grow our Czech traffic by 42%.
Czech customers and visitors can now book seats as far as March 2020 and enjoy our latest customer care improvements, so there’s never been a better time to book a low fare flight with Ryanair. To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale from just 389Kč, for travel in April and May, which are available for booking until midnight Friday (15 Mar). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”
*ACI research confirms up to 750 ‘on-site’ jobs are sustained at international airports for every 1m passengers