4 New Routes As Ryanair Grows By 9%
Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (8 Mar) launched its Netherlands winter 2018 schedule with 2 new routes starting this summer, 2 more new routes in winter, along with more flights on 3 existing routes, delivering 3.6m customers p.a. through its 3 Dutch Airports, as Ryanair grows by 9%. Ryanair’s Netherlands W18 schedule will deliver:
– 2 new routes starting this summer to Athens & Bratislava (both 2 wkly, rising to 3 wkly in winter)
– 2 new routes to Agadir (2 wkly) & Riga (4)
– More flights to Faro, Lisbon & Seville
– 40 routes in total
– 9% growth
– 2.9m customers p.a.
– 2,200* onsite jobs
– 2 routes
– 600,000 customers p.a.
– 450* onsite jobs
– 1 route to Alicante (2 wkly)
– 90,000 customers p.a.
– 70* onsite jobs
Dutch consumers and visitors can shortly book their holidays as far out as March 2019, on even lower fares, and enjoy Ryanair’s 2018 “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
– Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and we’ll refund the difference + €5 to your My Ryanair account
– Punctuality Promise – we aim to deliver 90% of flights on time
– Lower checked-in bag fees (€25), bigger bag allowance (20kg)
– Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow
– Ryanair Rooms with “10% back” Travel Credit
Ryanair’s Kenny Jacobs said:
“We are pleased to launch our Winter 18 schedule for The Netherlands, with 4 new routes and more flights on 3 existing routes. 2 of these new routes begin this summer, Athens (starting September) and Bratislava (starting June), both twice weekly, increasing to three per week in the winter schedule. This traffic will deliver 3.6 million annual customers through our 3 Dutch airports, as Ryanair delivers 9% growth. Dutch customers and visitors can now book our Winter 2018 seats as fares continue to fall, so there’s never been a better time to book a low fare flight with Ryanair.
To celebrate the launch of our Netherlands Winter 2018 schedule we have seats for sale from the Netherlands from just €14.99 for travel in March and April, which are available for booking until midnight Saturday (10 Mar). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”
*ACI research confirms up to 750 ‘on-site’ jobs are sustained at international airports for every 1m passengers