Ryanair, Europe’s favourite airline, today (17 Jan) launched a new Budapest route to Marseille, which will run two times weekly, as part of its winter 2018 schedule, which will go on sale on the Ryanair.com website next month.
This is the first of Ryanair’s winter 2018 schedule announcements, and Hungarian consumers and visitors can enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
– Reduced checked-in bag fees – one 25€ fee, one 20kg size
– Connecting flights at Milan, Rome & Porto
– 20 Air Europa long haul routes from Madrid on sale on Ryanair.com
– A new partnership with Erasmus Network offering students discounts & a dedicated booking platform
– Alexa voice recognition to search flights, hotels & flight status on the Ryanair.com website
– New Ryanair Rooms website & app
Ryanair’s Olga Pawlonka said:
“We are pleased to launch our new Budapest route to Marseille with a two times weekly service, which will operate as part of our winter 2018 schedule. This is the first route of our winter 2018 schedule, which will be launched soon, and Hungarian consumers and visitors can look forward to even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale from Budapest from just 3999Ft for travel from January to April, which are available for booking until midnight Friday (19 Jan). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com now and avoid missing out.”