Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (15 Feb) announced a new Budapest route to Palma de Mallorca, with 1 weekly service commencing in June, as part of Ryanair’s Budapest Summer 2019 schedule.
Ryanair’s Budapest Summer schedule now includes 40 routes in total with 7 new routes to Bari, Cagliari, Cork, Rimini, Seville, Thessaloniki and Palma de Mallorca.
Hungarian consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s recently announced 2019 customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- New Max Aircraft – new interiors, more legroom, more seats, greenest aircraft – April
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
Ryanair’s Olga Pawlonka said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce a new Budapest route to Palma de Mallorca, commencing in June, which will operate once weekly, as part of our extended Budapest Summer 2019 schedule.
To celebrate we are releasing 1 million seats up to 20% off for travel in May and June. This offer is available for booking until midnight Sunday (17 Feb). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”