Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (28 Feb) announced two new Budapest routes to Lisbon & Porto, operating thrice and twice weekly respectively from October, as part of Ryanair’s Budapest Winter 2019 schedule, which will be launched shortly.
Hungarian consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- New Max Aircraft – new interiors, more legroom, more seats, greenest aircraft – April
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
Ryanair’s full Budapest Winter 2019 schedule will be unveiled soon. To celebrate its new Portuguese routes from Budapest, Ryanair has launched a seat sale with fares from just 6169 HUF, for travel in October, which must be booked by midnight Friday (1Mar), only on the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair’s Olga Pawlonka said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce two new Budapest routes to Lisbon and Porto, commencing in October 2019, operating thrice and twice weekly respectively, as part of our winter 2019 schedule. Customers in Hungary can now book flights to Lisbon & Porto as far out as March 2020, with our full schedule launching soon.
To celebrate we are releasing seats on sale from just 6169 HUF, for travel in October, which must be booked by midnight Friday (1 Mar). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”