Ryanair, Europe’s No. 1 airline, today (18 Dec) launched a new Budapest to Thessaloniki route which will run twice weekly as part of its summer 2018 schedule, beginning in July.
Hungarian consumers and visitors can enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
– Reduced checked-in bag fees – one HUF 7600 fee, one 20kg size
– Connecting flights at Milan Bergamo
– A new partnership with Erasmus Network offering students discounts & a dedicated booking platform
– Alexa voice recognition to search flights, hotels and flight status on the Ryanair.com website
– New Ryanair Rooms website and app
The new Budapest-Thessaloniki route is on sale now and to celebrate, Ryanair has released seats from Budapest from just HUF3059, for travel in January and February, which are only available for booking on the Ryanair.com website until midnight Friday (22 Dec).
Ryanair’s Olga Pawlonka said:
“We are pleased to launch our new Budapest-Thessaloniki route which will start in July 2018 with a twice weekly service.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale from just HUF3059 for travel in January and February which are available for booking until midnight Friday (22 Dec). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com now and avoid missing out.”