Ryanair, Europe’s No. 1 airline, today (21 Nov) launched a new Burgas to Kaunas route which will run weekly as part of its summer 2018 schedule, beginning in March.
Bulgarian consumers and visitors can enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
– Reduced checked-in bag fees – one €25 fee, one 20kg size
– Connecting flights at Milan Bergamo
– A new partnership with Erasmus Network offering students discounts & a dedicated booking platform
– Alexa voice recognition to search flights, hotels and flight status on the Ryanair.com website
– New Ryanair Rooms website and app
The new Burgas-Kaunas route will go on sale tomorrow (22 Nov) and to celebrate, Ryanair has released seats from Burgas from just €24.99, for travel from March to May, which are only available for booking on the Ryanair.com website until midnight Tuesday (28 Nov).
Ryanair’s Olga Pawlonka said:
“We are pleased to launch our new Burgas-Kaunas route which will start in March 2018 with a weekly service.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale from just €24.99 for travel from March to May, which are available for booking until midnight Tuesday (28 Nov). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com now and avoid missing out.”