Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (28 Mar) announced a new Copenhagen route to Nuremberg, with a twice weekly service commencing in October, as part of Ryanair’s Copenhagen winter 2019 schedule, which will be launched shortly.
Copenhagen consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme, environmental partnerships & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
Ryanair’s full Copenhagen winter 2019 schedule will be unveiled soon. To celebrate its new Nuremberg route, Ryanair has launched a seat sale with fares available from just 149 DKK, for travel until the end of May, which must be booked by midnight Saturday (30 Mar), only on the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair’s Chiara Ravara said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce a new Copenhagen route to Nuremberg, commencing in October 2019, which will operate twice weekly, as part of our winter 2019 schedule. Customers in Copenhagen can now book flights to Nuremberg as far out as March 2020, with our full schedule launching soon.
To celebrate the launch of this new route, we are releasing seats on sale from just 149 DKK for travel until the end of May, which are available for booking until midnight Saturday (30 Mar). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”