Ryanair, Ireland’s No.1 airline, today (23 Aug) announced a new Cork route to London Luton, with a six times weekly service, as part of Ryanair’s Winter 18 schedule.
Irish consumers and visitors can now choose from 10 winter routes to/from Cork and enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
- Reduced checked-in bag fees – lower €25 fee, bigger 20kg bag allowance
- Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit
- Ryanair Transfers – wider choice of ground transport with new partner Car Trawler
- Punctuality Promise – 90% of Ryanair flights will be on time
- Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and Ryanair will refund the difference + €5 to your My Ryanair account
Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce a new Cork route to London Luton which will operate six times weekly as part of our Winter 2018 schedule. Customers can now choose from a total number of 10 winter routes to exciting destinations such as Barcelona Reus, Bordeaux, Faro and Gdansk.
To celebrate we are releasing seats for sale from €14.99, which are available for booking from today until mightnight Monday (27 Aug), for travel from September to January. Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”
Managing Director of Cork Airport, Niall MacCarthy said:
“Cork Airport welcomes today’s Ryanair announcement of a new year-round six times weekly service to London Luton from October and we encourage passengers across the South of Ireland to use the new service.”