Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (3 July) announced a new weekly East Midlands ski route to Sofia, Bulgaria commencing in January 2020, as part of Ryanair’s extended East Midlands Winter 19 schedule.
East Midlands consumers and visitors can now book their ski holiday to Sofia as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus £5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme, environmental partnerships & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – £199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
To celebrate its new East Midlands route, Ryanair has launched a seat sale with fares starting from £17.99 for travel in October, which must be booked by midnight Friday (5 Jul), only on the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair’s Eimear Ryan said:
“Ryanair is pleased to add this extra ski option for East Midlands consumers to take to the slopes, with a weekly flight to Sofia starting in January 2020 as part of our extended East Midlands winter 19 schedule. Customers in East Midlands can now book flights to Sofia as far out as March 2020.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale from just £17.99 for travel until the end of October, which must be booked by midnight Friday (5 Jul). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”