Ryanair, Europe’s No. 1 airline, today (27 Feb) launched a new Edinburgh route from Stockholm Skavsta and Gothenburg which will both run twice weekly as part of their winter 2018 schedule and will go on sale on the Ryanair.com website from today.
Swedish consumers and visitors can enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
– Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and we’ll refund the difference + €5 to your My Ryanair account
– Punctuality Promise – 90% of our flights will be on time
– Lower checked-in bag fees – €25, bigger allowance (20kg)
– Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow
– Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit
Ryanair’s Chris Lundshøj said:
“We are pleased to launch 2 new routes from both Stockholm Skavsta and Gothenburgh to Edinburgh which will operate twice weekly as part of our winter 2018 schedule. These new routes will go on sale from today, and Swedish consumers and visitors can look forward to even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale from Sweden from just 189 SEK (subject to availability) for travel between March and May, which are available for booking until midnight Thursday (01 Mar). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com now and avoid missing out.”