Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (26 July) announced a new Lisbon route to Zaragoza, with a twice weekly service commencing in October 2019, as part of Ryanair’s extended Lisbon winter 2019 schedule.
Lisbon consumers and visitors can now book their holidays on 31 routes as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme, environmental partnerships & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
To celebrate, Ryanair has launched a seat sale with fares from just €14.99 for travel in September and October, which must be booked by midnight Monday (29 June), only on the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair’s Alejandra Ruiz said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce a new Lisbon route to Zaragoza with a twice weekly service commencing in October, as part of our extended Lisbon winter 2019 schedule. Customers in Lisbon can now book flights on 31 routes as far out as March 2020.
To celebrate this new Lisbon route, we are releasing seats on sale from just €14.99 for travel in September and October, which must be booked by midnight Monday (29 July). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”