Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (27 Feb) announced a new London Stansted route to Venice Marco Polo, which will operate four times weekly commencing in October, as part of Ryanair’s London Stansted Winter 2019 schedule, which has a total of 119 routes.
British consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- New Max Aircraft – new interiors, more legroom, more seats, greenest aircraft – April
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
To celebrate its new Venice Marco Polo route, Ryanair has launched a seat sale with fares for this new route available from just £19.99, for travel in October which must be booked by midnight Friday (01 March), only on the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce a new London Stansted route to Venice Marco Polo commencing in October 2019, which will operate 4 times per week, as part of our winter 2019 schedule. British customers can now book flights to Venice Marco Polo as far out as March 2020.
To celebrate we are releasing seats on this new route from just £19.99, for travel in October, which should book by midnight Friday (01 March). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”
London Stansted’s Mark Souter, London Stansted’s Head of Aviation Development said:
“It’s great news Ryanair will serve Venice Marco Polo Airport from London Stansted for winter 2019. Venice is a fantastic and exciting city, and I’m sure the quick and convenient access these flights provide will ensure the route proves to be really popular with passengers looking for even more choice when heading off on a winter break.”