Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (13 June) announced a new Olsztyn-Mazury route to Cologne in Germany, with a twice weekly service commencing in November, as part of Ryanair’s Winter 2019 schedule.
Consumers and visitors in North-East Poland can now book their holidays to Cologne as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme, environmental partnerships & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
To celebrate, Ryanair has launched a seat sale with fares from just 65 PLN for travel until the end of October, which must be booked by midnight Friday (14 Jun), only on the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair’s Olga Pawlonka said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce a new Olsztyn-Mazury route to Cologne airport in Germany, commencing in November with a twice weekly service, as part of our extended Winter 2019 schedule. Customers in North-East of Poland can now book flights to Cologne as far out as March 2020.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale from Poland from only 65 PLN for travel until the end of October, which must be booked by midnight Friday (14 Jun). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”
Tomasz Kadziolka, CEO Olsztyn-Mazury airport, said:
“We’re very excited about Ryanair’s new route to Cologne, especially since Germany is a core market for our customers. We believe that the twice weekly service to Cologne will attract both leisure and business passengers alike and we look forward to welcoming them to our beautiful region.”