Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (11 Sep) announced a new route from Oslo Torp to Malta, with one weekly service commencing in April 2019, which will be a part of Ryanair’s Summer 2019 schedule.
Norwegian consumers and visitors can now enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
– Reduced checked-in bag fees
– lower €25 x 20kg check bag
– lower €8 x 10kg check bag
– Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit
– Ryanair Transfers – wider choice of ground transport with new partner Car Trawler
– Punctuality Promise – 90% of Ryanair flights will be on time
Ryanair’s Chris Lundshøj said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce a new Oslo Torp route to Malta, commencing in April 2019, which will operate with one weekly service as part of our Summer 2019 schedule.
To celebrate we are extending our “up to 20% off sale” for booking until Tuesday Midnight 11th September. Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”