Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (10 May) launched a new route from Oslo Torp to Marrakesh which will operate once per week from the start of November, as part of our Winter 2018 schedule.
Norwegian consumers and visitors can enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
• Reduced checked-in bag fees – lower €25 fee, bigger 20kg bag allowance
• Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow
• Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit
• Ryanair Transfers – wider choice of ground transport with new partner Car Trawler
• Punctuality Promise – 90% of Ryanair flights will be on time
• Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and Ryanair will refund the difference + €5 to your My Ryanair account
Ryanair’s Chris Lundshøj said:
“We are pleased to launch this new route from Oslo Torp to Marrakesh in Morocco, which will operate once per week on Thursdays from the start of November, as part of our Winter 2018 schedule.
To celebrate we are releasing seats for sale from just 189 NOK for travel in May and June, which are available for booking until midnight Friday (11 May). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”