Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (15 Feb) announced a new Prague route to Palma de Mallorca, with a weekly service commencing in June, as part of Ryanair’s Prague Summer 2019 schedule.
Ryanair’s Prague Summer schedule now includes 31 routes in total with 16 new routes, including summer getaway hotspots Marseille, Venice and now Palma de Mallorca.
Czech consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s recently announced 2019 customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- New Max Aircraft – new interiors, more legroom, more seats, greenest aircraft – April
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce a new Prague to Palma de Mallorca route, commencing in June, which will operate weekly, as part of our extended Prague Summer 2019 schedule.
To celebrate we are offering up to 20% off on 1 million seats on sale for travel in May and June. This offer is available for booking until midnight Sunday (17 Feb). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”