Ryanair, Europe’s favourite airline, today (17 Jan) launched a new Prague route to Paris Beauvais, which will operate three times weekly, as part of its winter 2018 schedule, which will go on sale on the Ryanair.com website next month.
This is the first of Ryanair’s winter 2018 schedule announcements, and Czech consumers and visitors can enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
– Reduced checked-in bag fees – one 25€ fee, one 20kg size
– Connecting flights at Milan, Rome & Porto
– 20 Air Europa long haul routes from Madrid on sale on Ryanair.com
– A new partnership with Erasmus Network offering students discounts & a dedicated booking platform
– Alexa voice recognition to search flights, hotels & flight status on the Ryanair.com website
– New Ryanair Rooms website & app
Ryanair’s Olga Pawlonka said:
“We are pleased to launch our new Prague route to Paris Beauvais with a three times weekly service, which will operate as part of our winter 2018 schedule, from the end of October. This is the first route of our winter 2018 schedule, which will be launched soon, and Czech consumers and visitors can look forward to even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale from Prague from just 439Kč for travel from January to April, which are available for booking until midnight Friday (19 Jan). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com now and avoid missing out.”