Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (25 Sep) announced a new route from Sofia to Milan Bergamo, with a daily service commencing in March 2019, which will be a part of Ryanair’s Summer 2019 schedule.
Bulgarian consumers and visitors can now enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
– Reduced checked-in bag fees
– lower €25 x 20kg check bag
– lower €8 x 10kg check bag
– Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit
– Ryanair Transfers
– Wider choice of ground transport with new partner Car Trawler
– Punctuality Promise
– 90% of Ryanair flights will be on time
Ryanair’s Sales & Marketing Manager for CEE and Balkans – Olga Pawlonka said:
Ryanair is pleased to announce a new Sofia route to Milan Bergamo, commencing in March 2019, which will operate daily as a part of our Summer 2019 schedule.
To celebrate we are releasing seats for sale from Sofia from just €14.99 for booking until 27th September and for travel in October and November. Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”