Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (26 Sep) announced a new route from Zadar to Prague, with a twice-weekly service commencing in April 2019, which will be a part of Ryanair’s Summer 2019 schedule.
Croatian consumers and visitors can now enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
– Reduced checked-in bag fees
– lower €25 x 20kg check bag
– lower €8 x 10kg check bag
– Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit
– Ryanair Transfers
– wider choice of ground transport with new partner Car Trawler
– Punctuality Promise
– 90% of Ryanair flights will be on time
Ryanair’s Sales & Marketing Manager for CEE and Balkans – Olga Pawlonka said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce a new Zadar route to Prague, commencing in April 2019, which will operate twice-weekly as a part of our Summer 2019 schedule.
To celebrate we are releasing seats for sale from Zadar from €14,99 for booking until 28th September and for travel in October. Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”