Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (3 July) announced a new Sofia route to East Midlands airport in the UK, with a weekly service commencing in January 2020, as part of Ryanair’s extended Sofia Winter 2019 schedule.
Bulgarian consumers and visitors can now book their city-break to East Midlands as far out as 28 March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme, environmental partnerships & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
To celebrate its new Sofia route, Ryanair has launched a seat sale with fares starting from 36 BGN for travel in October, which must be booked by midnight Friday (5 Jul), only on the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair’s Olga Pawlonka said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce a new Sofia route to East Midlands airport in UK, commencing in January, which will operate weekly, as part of our extended Sofia Winter 2019 schedule. Customers in Sofia can now book flights to East Midlands as far out as March 2020.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale from just 36 BGN for travel until the end of October, which must be booked by midnight Friday (5 Jul). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”