Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (20 Feb) announced a new Sofia route to Marseille, with a twice weekly service commencing in October, as part of Ryanair’s Sofia Winter 2019 schedule, which will be launched shortly.
Bulgarian consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- New Max Aircraft – new interiors, more legroom, more seats, greenest aircraft – April
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
Ryanair’s full Sofia Winter 2019 schedule will be unveiled soon. To celebrate its new Marseille route, Ryanair has launched a seat sale with fares from just €19.99, for travel in October, which must be booked by midnight Friday (22 Feb), only on the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair’s Olga Pawlonka said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce a new Sofia route to Marseille, commencing in October 2019, which will operate twice weekly, as part of our winter 2019 schedule. Customers in Bulgaria can now book flights to Marseille as far out as March 2020, with our full schedule launching soon.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats on sale from just €19.99, for travel in October, which must be booked by midnight Friday (22 Feb). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”