Ryanair, Europe’s No. 1 airline, today (27 Feb) launched a new Sofia to Edinburgh route which will run twice weekly as part of its Winter 2018 schedule and will go on sale on the Ryanair.com website from today.
Bulgarian consumers and visitors can enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
– Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and we’ll refund the difference + €5 to your My Ryanair account
– Punctuality Promise – 90% of our flights will be on time
– Lower checked-in bag fees – €25, bigger allowance (20kg)
– Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow
– Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit
Ryanair’s Olga Pawlonka, Sales & Marketing Manager CEE, said:
“We are pleased to launch 1 new route from Sofia to Edinburgh with a twice weekly service, which will operate as part of our Winter 2018 schedule. This new route of our Winter 2018 schedule will go on sale from today, and Bulgarian consumers and visitors can look forward to even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements.
To celebrate, we are launching seats for sale from Sofia from just €16.99 (subject to availability), which are available for booking until midnight Thursday (1st March). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com now and avoid missing out.”