Ryanair, Europe’s No. 1 airline, today (11 Oct) launched 1 new Vilnius route to Athens as part of its summer 2018 schedule, with one weekly services, which will go on sale on the Ryanair.com website today.
Lithuanian customers and visitors can look forward to even lower fares and enjoy the latest “Always Getting Better” customer improvements, including:
- Reduced checked-in bag fees – one €25 fee, one 20kg size
- 20 Air Europa long haul routes from Madrid on sale on Ryanair.com
- Connecting flights at Rome Fiumicino and Milan Bergamo with more airports to follow
- A new partnership with Erasmus Network offering students discounts & a dedicated booking platform
- Alexa voice recognition to search flights, hotels and flight status on the Ryanair.com website
Ryanair’s Chris Lundshøj said:
“Ryanair is pleased to return to Vilnius with a new route to/from Athens. This new one weekly service will go on sale on the Ryanair.com website today.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats on sale from Vilnius from just €24.99 for travel from 16th of May to 14th of June 2018, subject to availability, which are available for booking until midnight Friday 13th October 2017. Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”