Ryanair, Europe’s favourite airline, today (20 Feb) launched a new Zadar route to Memmingen in Germany, which will operate from 8th May until the end of October, as part of its Summer 2018 schedule. This new route offers Croatian customers a three times weekly service to Bavaria, and goes on sale later today on the Ryanair.com website.
Croatian consumers and visitors can book their holidays on even lower fares, and enjoy the 2018 “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
– Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and we’ll refund the difference + €5 to your My Ryanair account
– Punctuality Promise – 90% of our flights will be on time
– Reduced checked-in bag fees – lower €25 fee, bigger 20kg bag allowance
– Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow
– Ryanair Rooms with “10% back” Travel Credit
– Ryanair Transfers – wider choice of ground transport with new partner Car Trawler
Ryanair’s Kenny Jacobs said:
“Ryanair is pleased to launch this new Zadar route to Memmingen, which will operate from May to October, as part of our Summer 2018 schedule. This new route goes on sale later today on the Ryanair.com website.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale on these routes from just €19.99 for travel from March to May, which are available for booking until Thursday (22 Feb). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”