27,000 Seats, 8 Routes, Fares From Just €29.99
Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (10th Nov) released its winter 2021/22 ski schedule – operating flights to top ski destinations across Europe, including Basel, Grenoble, Milan, Salzburg and Turin. With fares starting from just €29.99, there’s no better time to conquer the slopes, take in those breath-taking snowy mountain views and finish your days with a little après ski.
To celebrate the start of ski season, Ryanair has launched an amazing €29.99 seat sale for travel from 1st January to end of March ‘22, which must be booked by midnight 30th November 2021, on www.Ryanair.com. Whether you’re looking for an adventurous winter break on the slopes or a relaxing escape to a cosy log cabin with panoramic views of the wondrous snowy mountain tops, Ryanair has flights from Dublin and Shannon to top ski destinations across Europe.
- Basel: Nestled in northern Switzerland, Basel is the ideal location for a family ski break. There are 13 ski areas to choose from, all located just one hour’s drive outside of the city. Choose from the likes of:
- Grindelwald – perfect for families with small children.
- Engelberg – as the biggest ski resort in central Switzerland, it has tons of slopes to choose from.
- Andermatt – renowned for an abundance of beginner slopes, it is one of the oldest and most idyllic skiing villages in Switzerland.
- Wengen – Linked with Grindlewald and offering some of the best scenic Swiss skiing at a lower fare, this is best suited to intermediate skiers, while also offering a lot for beginners with great ski schools.
- Adelboden – A picturesque village with lots of good snowfall and 170km of trails, parents and kids alike will be spoilt with a different experience each day. Look out for the family passes at this resort!
- Grenoble: A dynamic city, seeped in history and culture – it is no surprise that Grenoble tops the list among avid skiers year after year. Its proximity to the Alps, its offering of big resorts and traditional villages that cater for all levels and styles of ski trips make it a hugely desirable ski destination.
- Salzburg: A hit with every level of skier; Salzburg boasts some of Europe’s most picturesque alpine scenery and people flock to this cultural capital year after year for its beautiful slopes and après ski alike.
- Milan: Boasting over 160 ski resorts that are easily accessible by car from Milan Bergamo, Italy’s Lombardy region is home to around 25 magical towns dotted with snow dusted pine trees offering stylish atmosphere and great skiing conditions.
- Turin: The gateway to the Italian Alps, Turin has over 600km of slopes and offers amazing snow conditions throughout the season. Its laid-back Italian style appeals to many and is a more chilled out ski experience compared to the French Alps.
Ryanair’s Director of Marketing, Dara Brady, said:
“As Europe’s No.1 airline, we are delighted to announce our winter 2021/22 ski schedule with fares starting at just €29.99. As many missed out on last year’s ski season, we are looking forward to getting our customers back on the scenic mountains of France, Austria and Italy this winter, with flights to Europe’s most popular ski destinations running from now right up to the end of March ‘22.
To make the ski season even better this year, we are launching a seat sale with fares from just €29.99, which must be booked by midnight 30th November 2021 on the Ryanair.com website.”
|IRELAND 2022 SKI SCHEDULE|
|Dublin / Shannon||Turin|