4 New German Routes To Mallorca Announced For Summer ‘18
Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (26 Feb) announced that it will operate from two new airports Berlin (Tegel) and Dusseldorf for the first time this summer. With two new based aircraft at Palma de Mallorca airport, four new German peak summer routes (June to August) have been announced from Berlin (Tegel), Dusseldorf, Nuremberg and Stuttgart as well as extra flights from Cologne and Dortmund to Palma.
These new routes offer German customers more routes and flights to Mallorca which are on sale from today on the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair’s German S18 schedule will now include:
– 4 new routes to Mallorca from: Dusseldorf (daily), Berlin (6 wkly)
Nuernberg (4 wkly) & Stuttgart (3 wkly)
– More flights to Mallorca from: Cologne (13 wkly) & Dortmund (5 wkly)
German consumers and visitors can book their summer holidays at even lower fares, and enjoy Ryanair’s 2018 “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
– Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and we’ll refund the difference + €5 to your My Ryanair account
– Punctuality Promise – we aim to deliver 90% of flights on time
– Lower checked-in bag fees (€25), bigger bag allowance (20kg)
– Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow
– Ryanair Rooms with “10% back” Travel Credit
Ryanair’s David O’Brien said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce two new German airports on its S18 network with new Palma de Mallorca flights from Berlin (Tegel) and Dusseldorf. More German customers can now book their summer flights to Mallorca with new routes also operating from Nuremburg and Stuttgart. These new routes and extra flights will operate from June to August and are on sale from today on Ryanair.com.
To celebrate our two new airports and our summer expansion in Germany, we are releasing seats for sale on these new routes from just €29.99, which are available for booking from today for travel from June to August. Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”