Ryanair, Europe’s No. 1 airline, today (7 Feb) announced the results of its Valentine’s travel survey which revealed:
- London is the most popular destination for travel this Valentine’s weekend (for the 2nd year in a row)
- Rome and Milan were the next most popular destinations
- The Netherlands, France, and Belgium were the most popular countries for couples
- Italy, Greece, and Ireland were the top destinations for singletons
- Almost 30% of travellers over Valentine’s weekend will be flying solo
Ryanair will carry over 1.3 million customers this Valentine’s weekend (between 14 and 17 Feb) and will operate more than 1,800 love-filled flights on Valentine’s Day alone. To celebrate, Ryanair has launched a sale for travel in February with fares starting from just € 9.99. This offer is available for booking until midnight (14 Feb), so customers should act fast and log on to www.ryanair.com to avoid missing out.
And for those in need of a last-minute romantic gift, Ryanair Valentine’s Gift Vouchers are also available from the www.ryanair.com website starting at just €25 – allowing you to give the gift of flying to one of more than 230 destinations.
Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said
“Whether you are going away with your loved one or just getting away from it all, love is very much in the air and we are pleased to fly more than 1.3 million people across Europe this Valentine’s weekend. For those in need of some last-minute romantic inspiration, we’ve launched a sale with “single” fares starting from just €9.99. Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com today and avoid a broken heart.”
Watch (and share) the video here: https://youtu.be/Eq6K1PPem9s