Ryanair, Ireland’s No 1 airline, today (1 Apr) celebrated the start of its new Dublin summer 2019 routes with 14 new routes: Bordeaux (2pw), Bournemouth (4pw), Bodrum (2pw), Cagliari (2pw), Dubrovnik (4pw) Gothenburg (2pw), Kyiv (2pw), London Southend (twice daily), Lourdes (2pw), Milan Malpensa (daily),Thessaloniki(2pw), Luxembourg(3pw), Frankfurt (12pw) and Split(4pw). The Ryanair summer schedule from Dublin Airport totals 82 routes, delivering 14.1m customers p.a. as Ryanair grows its Dublin traffic by 6%.
Dublin consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s 2019 customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €/£ 5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme, environmental partnerships & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
To celebrate the start of these new routes, Ryanair has released seats for sale from just €14.99, for travel until the end of May, which must be booked by midnight Friday (5 Apr), only on the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair’s Alejandra Ruiz said:
“We’re pleased to officially start our brand new routes from Dublin including Bordeaux, Bournemouth, Gothenburg, Kyiv, London Southend and Milan Malpensa as part of our summer 2019 schedule. Ryanair’s Dublin customers can choose from a total of 82 routes from Dublin Airport this summer and enjoy our low fares and latest customer care improvements.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale from just €14.99, for travel until the end of May, which are available for booking until midnight Friday (5 Apr). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”
Welcoming Ryanair’s summer schedule Dublin Airport Managing Director Vincent Harrison said
“We are delighted to see Ryanair’s route network go from strength to strength at Dublin Airport. The variety of new routes and frequencies offers further choice and flexibility for passengers. We will work closely with Ryanair’s management team to promote and market these new services.”