Ryanair, Europe’s No. 1 airline, yesterday (4 April) celebrated the first flight on its new twice weekly Budapest service to Cork. Ryanair’s Budapest summer schedule includes 39 routes in total, with 6 new routes to Bari, Cagliari, Cork, Rimini, Seville and Thessaloniki, and 2 extra based aircraft (6 total, $600m investment).
Budapest consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme, environmental partnerships & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
To mark the start of this new Budapest to Cork route and the official launch of the summer season, Ryanair has released seats at prices starting from just 4,619 HUF, for travel in May, which are only available for booking on the Ryanair.com website until midnight Sunday (7th April).
Ryanair’s Olga Pawlonka said:
“We’re pleased to officially launch our new twice weekly service from Budapest to Cork. To celebrate the start of this new route, we are releasing seats on sale from 4,619 HUF for travel in May, which are only available for booking on the Ryanair.com website until midnight Sunday (7th April). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com now and avoid missing out.”